I have been nominated for an award, and I’m still behind on my last award getting it posted lol! Thanks Kate Turville at Kate Turville for the nomination. Definitely check out Kate’s blog. There’s many interesting posts. She is also lots of fun to talk to about writing and randomness! Now, here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
I’m going to try my very best not to use anything I’ve posted on my blog. Good luck to me, right?
1. I’m very neglectful and forget things regularly. I can use the example of: I haven’t had an oil change in almost 12,000 miles. Yep, I’m definitely due up.
2. I love dogs! I have a five month husky/ Shepard and I love her to death.
3.I enjoy watching King of Queens, How I Met Your Mother, and I used to watch Gilmore Girls. That last one is a little embarrassing, but I really had a crush on Rory.
4. I have to wear glasses most of the time now because I had retinal karintitis (sp) about a year ago, and I absolutely don’t want to go through that red week of hell again!
5. I love going to Florida. The beach is calm and soothing. Plus, a corona really keeps me chill.
6. I use to write to make money and not to have fun. Honestly, that seemed to be one of the most stressful, and failing times of my life.
7. The new season of the Walking Dead came back this last Sunday, and I just about went bonkers!!! I could not believe how intense the premiere was as a whole and it has been a while since I felt that way. I know you guys know I love the Walking Dead, but I haven’t posted anything about it in a while. I’m going to probably have another blog for The Walking Dead talk!
It’s your turn! Tell me about yourself! And to my fellow bloggers, please check them out! They have some awesome content that will keep you interested. Plus, they are fun to talk to.